What does it mean to disperse something?
scatter, disperse, dissipate, dispel mean to cause to separate or break up. scatter implies a force that drives parts or units irregularly in many directions. the bowling ball scattered the pins disperse implies a wider separation and a complete breaking up of a mass or group.
How do you use that example?
That sentence example
- I thought that was the best way to carry her.
- I can’t imagine what he was thinking to hide a thing like that from you.
- Well, if my cooking is that bad…
- The suitcase didn’t seem that heavy at the time.
- He spoke so well that everybody was pleased.
- That didn’t sound very nice.
How do you use distribute in a sentence?
Distribute sentence example
- With information, we will distribute better.
- Hence if we distribute electricity.
- Its object is to distribute all the materials evenly throughout the mass, and it is performed in many different ways, both by hand and by machine.
What is a sentence for molt?
Molt sentence example After their next blood meal, they molt once again into the adult stage. Molt : to shed a hard exoskeleton to allow body growth, or to lose thick body fur during warmer times of the year. The nymphs undergo five molts, becoming successively larger after each molt .
What should I put after for example?
Use a semicolon before such words and terms as namely, however, therefore, that is, i.e., for example, e.g., for instance, etc., when they introduce a complete sentence. It is also preferable to use a comma after these words and terms.
What is an example of distribute?
Distribute is defined as to divide, scatter or hand out. An example of distribute is to give a handout to each student in the class.
How do you use organic matter in a sentence?
organic matter in a sentence
- I think they burn like any dried flammable organic matter would burn.
- The soil must be moist, rich in organic matter and well drained.
- Ground fires will burn through soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Organic matter in peat bogs undergoes slow anaerobic decomposition below the surface.
Is molting shedding?
Molt, also spelled Moult, biological process of molting (moulting)—i.e., the shedding or casting off of an outer layer or covering and the formation of its replacement. Molting, which is regulated by hormones, occurs throughout the animal kingdom.
How do you use disperse in a sentence?
After school the children dispersed to their homes.
Can you get a sentence with the word disperse?
Dispersed in a sentence 1. After school the children dispersed to their homes. 2. The employees dispersed for the holidays. 3. The population in this area is quite widely dispersed. 4. The company commander rallied his defeated and dispersed troops. 5. The fog was dispersed by the wind. 6. The
What is a sentence for the word disperse?
Disperse Sentence Examples She coughed softly and waved a hand to disperse the fumes. At a further stage of their growth the particles disperse in the perpendicular direction a light which is no longer fully polarized.