What is the strongest Bazuka?
Bazuka Extra Strength Gel:
- Uniquely formulated extra strength treatment.
- Dries to form a water-resistant, protective barrier.
- Designed to inhibit the spread of the verruca/wart infection.
- No plasters necessary.
- Simple, once daily application.
Does Bazuka gel expire?
Do not use Bazuka Gel after the expiry date shown on the fold of the tube and on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Do not store above 25°C. Always replace the cap tightly after use.
Does Bazuka extra strength work on warts?
Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel is a treatment for warts and verrucas. Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough ‘cauliflower-like’ appearance of the surface.
How often should you use Bazuka gel?
Bazuka Treatment Gel should be applied once daily. The gel should be applied to the wart, verruca, corn or callus every night. Treatment can take up to twelve (12) weeks for resistant lesions to disappear, and it is necessary to persevere with the treatment.
How long does it take for Bazuka to work?
Treatment can take up to twelve (12) weeks for resistant lesions to disappear, and it is necessary to persevere with the treatment. 1. Every night, soak the affected site in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes.
What do you do with a dead verruca?
The method usually recommended is as follows.
- Cover your wart or verruca with duct tape for six days.
- On the seventh day remove the tape, soak the wart in water and rub with an emery board or pumice stone to scrape off the dead skin.
- Keep the wart uncovered overnight and re-apply fresh duct tape the next day.
What happens if you pick a verruca off?
As discussed earlier picking, or scratching the verruca can cause it to bleed and spread. There is no clinical evidence to suggest any of these treatments will help treat your verruca, they will however make your foot smell funky!