Where can I take free Excel classes?
Microsoft offers free Excel classes online on edX to learn both fundamental and advanced Excel skills. Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel is a 4-week, self-paced online course perfect for learners with little or no prior experience using the software.
Can I get Excel certified for free?
There are many companies that offer free trial exams. Log onto their websites and ask for a free voucher for the Excel certification test. The more you practice, the more comfortable you will be during the final tests.
How can I learn Excel on my own?
- Practice Simple Math Problems in Excel. When it comes to Excel, it’s easiest to start with basic math.
- Learn How to Create Tables.
- Learn How to Create Charts.
- Take Excel Training Courses.
- Earn a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification.
What is the duration of Excel course?
Popular MS Excel certifications
|Certification Name||About Certification||Duration|
|Excel Essentials: The Complete Excel Series (Udemy)||One learns to create own spreadsheets from scratch, program applications using Excel VBA, and create a fully functioning relational database.||1 month, 3-4h hours/week|
Are Excel classes worth it?
Excel certification is worth it for anyone who works with numbers and data. For employers, Excel is one of the most sought-after skills when looking at new employees. And, for employees, there are also many benefits. Through Excel, it becomes possible to automatize and streamline many common tasks.
What is the best source to learn Excel?
- 11 Places to Learn Microsoft Excel for Free That Will Make You Jump for Joy. May you never fear mail merges and pivot tables again.
- Microsoft Excel Help Center.
- GCF LearnFree.org.
- Excel Exposure.
- Excel Central.
- Excel Hero.