What is there to do in Ithaca this weekend?
5 Things to Do For Family Weekend
- Experience What Makes Ithaca “Gorges” With over 150 waterfalls and gorges, a trip to Ithaca simply isn’t complete without experiencing a few.
- Stroll the Ithaca Commons.
- Savor the Finger Lakes Best Wines and Ciders.
- Go to the Farmers Market.
- Visit the Cornell Botanic Gardens.
What is there to do in Ithaca tomorrow?
Top Attractions in Ithaca
- Robert Treman State Park. 1,320. State Parks.
- Buttermilk Falls State Park. 972. State Parks.
- Cayuga Lake. 392. Bodies of Water.
- Cornell University. 718. Educational sites.
- Cascadilla Gorge Trail. 223. Hiking Trails.
- Ithaca Falls Natural Area. 252. Parks.
- Cornell Botanic Gardens. 355. Gardens.
- Ithaca Waterfalls. 307.
What is there to do in Ithaca in October?
25 Best Things to Do in Ithaca, New York
- Robert Treman State Park. © Kenneth Keifer/stock.adobe.com.
- Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
- Sciencenter, Ithaca, New York.
- Stewart Park, Ithaca, New York.
- Ithaca Children’s Garden.
- Six Mile Creek Vineyard.
- State Theatre of Ithaca, Ithaca, New York.
- Cayuga Nature Center, Ithaca, New York.
What is there to do in Ithaca in December?
Go Ice Skating, Sledding, or Skiing If outdoor recreation is your vacation go-to activity, then visiting Ithaca in the winter is a great choice. The Ithaca area offers a variety of ice skating spots for visitors of all ages. Indoor ice skating can be enjoyed at Cass Park Rink with skate rentals available.
Is Ithaca NY worth visiting?
Known for its award-winning wineries and jaw-dropping waterfalls and gorge trails, the region also offers plenty to do for kids of all ages, making it a great choice for a family vacation.
Is Ithaca in the middle of nowhere?
Ithaca, home of Cornell University and Ithaca College, is far enough away from major highways to maintain its middle-of-nowhere feel – and its own quirky, alternative currency. Ithaca, home of Cornell University and Ithaca College, is smack in the middle of New York. …
Is Ithaca College in the middle of nowhere?
One of the most amazing things about Ithaca and Cornell really is how naturally beautiful they are. We’re in the middle of nowhere, but in the middle of everything. There are so many times where I’ll meet with friends on warm afternoons and lay out on the slope.
What to do in Ithaca for the weekend?
Save Career Event- Ithaca College Students & Graduates to your collection. Share Career Event- Cornell U. Students & Graduates with your friends. Save Career Event- Cornell U. Students & Graduates to your collection.
What are the events in Ithaca for July 22?
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street July 22 – August 7 Book by Hugh Wheeler. Music and… Thursday, July 22, 5:00 p.m. Lore and Allure of Flowers: the Martha Young Garden Join us for an… Paint the Finger Lakes! “Buttermilk Falls” When: July 24th Hike – 12-2PM & Painting Class – 3-6PM Where: Hike – Buttermilk Falls; Painting…
Where is the History Center in Ithaca located?
Sat, Jul 10, 2021 10:00am to 4:00pm Ithaca, NY – The History Center in Tompkins County (THC) is excited to announce its new exhibit… Located inside the Tompkins Center for History & Culture
When is Donna the Buffalo Festival in Ithaca?
Donna The Buffalo’s GrassRoots Festival Weekend – July 23-25! Donna The Buffalo’s GrassRoots Festival Weekend, July 23-25, 2021, at the Finger Lakes GrassRoots… Join Discover Cayuga Lake during Latino Conservation Week for a free Community Sunset Cruise…