Do ViewSonic monitors need drivers?
All Viewsonic monitors meet the standard of Plug-and-Play which means they can operate normally without additional drivers installed.
How do I download drivers for ViewSonic monitor?
Installing Display Drivers
- Enter the Product Name.
- Select the driver based on the operating system of your computer.
- Click on Open to start the installation.
- Note: The downloaded file is a zipped file.
- Once you have decompressed (unzipped) the file, double click on it and follow the prompts that appear on your screen.
How do I get drivers for my monitor?
Download the attached ZIP file including monitor drivers to your PC and extract it.
- Under “Control Panel”, open “Device Manager”.
- Find the Monitor which you want to install/update the driver under “Device Manager” and double click the icon.
- Go to the “Driver” tag and click the “Update Driver” button.
How do I install an INF monitor driver?
On the Monitor tab, click the Properties button. In the Default Monitor Properties window, click the Driver tab. On the Driver tab, click the Update Driver button. In the Hardware Update Wizard window, click to select Install from a list .
Should you install monitor driver?
Plug and play monitors usually do not need a separate monitor driver. However, if a monitor driver or . INF file is available, installing it adds support for display resolutions, refresh rates, or color quality. Your computer manufacturer or monitor manufacturer might recommend installing a monitor driver or INF file.
How do I calibrate my ViewSonic Touchscreen?
ViewSonic Customer Care
- Click Start and then Control Panel, and next Hardware and Sound.
- Under Tablet PC Settings, tap Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input.
- On the Display tab, under Display options, tap Calibrate and then Yes to allow the program to make changes.
How do I install a monitor?
You just need to take the proper steps to prepare the system so that the transition is as smooth as possible.
- Place the CD that came with your monitor in your CD-ROM drive.
- Power down the PC and plug in the new monitor.
- Power on your PC and follow the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Personalize your monitor display settings.
Does monitor need driver?
What is the point of a monitor driver?
A monitor driver supplies configuration information in the form of an INF file. The operating system uses the file to implement the plug and play (PnP) features of the monitor. This configuration information includes supported refresh rates, screen resolution, and color quality settings.
Do monitor drivers install automatically?
The monitor driver ensures that your display can be optimized for color usage and screen resolutions. In Windows 10 a lot of hardware is recognized and supported directly, so in many cases monitor drivers are installed automatically.