How do you use Motorola wireless earbuds?
- On the phone, touch Apps , then touch Settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks, turn Bluetooth on .
- Touch Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select Motorola Buds in the list of discovered devices.
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234.
Which earphone is best for Motorola phone?
Featured: Top 10 Best Headphones for the Motorola Moto G 2014
- GOgroove and audiOHM Ergonomic Earphones.
- Beats Solo HD Headphones.
- GTMax Hot Pink 3.5mm Metal Stereo Headset.
- Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones.
- iKross Stereo Earbuds with Microphone.
- Beats Tour In-Ear Headphone.
- JAYS a-Jays One Matt.
How do you pair Motorola Bluetooth earbuds?
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headphones. Headphones light blinks blue.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu to pair & connect. Enter 0000 if prompted.
- When the device and headphones connect, you’ll hear a tone. Headphones light is solid blue.
How do I turn on my Motorola Bluetooth?
Turn on and connect to a Bluetooth device
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks; Turn Bluetooth on .
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Your phone will be scanning for available Bluetooth devices (make sure your device is in pairing mode)
- Touch the Bluetooth device to select it.
Can you connect AirPods to a Motorola phone?
Yes they should do but with limited settings – if you go to settings > bluetooth > pair new device then hold down the button on the back of your AirPods and wait for the status light to turn white you should be able to connect your AirPods to your Moto Z4.
Are Motorola headphones good?
Conclusion. If you’re looking for a good pair of Bluetooth headphones at a cheap price, the Motorola Pulse are a good choice. Don’t expect to hear every little detail as that’s not really the purpose of these headphones, rather they’re made for the person who simply needs music while going about their day.
How do I turn on my Motorola earbuds?
- Turn on: Press and hold the Power button until the status light flashes blue.
- Turn off: Press and hold the Power button until the status light turns steady blue and fades out.
- Tip: To save battery power, turn off the headset when you’re not using it.