How do I send my Acer laptop for repair?
How do I get my Acer product repaired?
- Visit the Customer Self Service site.
- Click the Contact Acer Service icon.
- Select your country, then click the arrow.
- Enter the products SNID or Serial Number and press Enter.
- Click Next to continue.
- Provide your information and shipping address, then click Next.
How do I contact Acer?
1 (866) 695-2237
How do I troubleshoot my Acer laptop?
Fix 1: Power reset your laptop
- Turn off your laptop.
- Remove the AC adapter cable, hard drives, the battery and any other attached peripheral devices.
- Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds and release.
- Put your battery back in and plug the charger.
- Press the Power button as normal to turn on your laptop.
Can Acer laptop screen be replaced?
So in India you can get your screen replacement for 2.5k to 3k.
How long is an Acer warranty?
One-year limited warranty. *Please reference the warranty card that came with your unit. Two-year limited warranty.
How can I contact Acer customer support?
Acer Customer Service / Support: 1-866-695-2237 or 1-800-816-2237. Speak to a Live Person: Say “Customer Service”.
How do I fix my Acer Computer?
Follow these 3 steps to fix Acer problems: 1. Download and run the Acer repair tool Advanced System Repair. 2. Click Scan to run an advanced error analysis on your computer. 3. When the scan finishes, click the Fix All button to automatically repair the problems found.
What is Acer support?
Acer Support. Acer provides technical support for its products through an online support website. Here you can find all the support options including drivers, manuals, FAQs, the forum, product registration information, details on hardware repairs, warranty information, and contact details.