How do I reset my iPod touch without password or iTunes?
To reset you have to simply hold the “Sleep/Wake” key along with the Home down button for nearly about 10 seconds. Keep pressing the button and hold them down until the iPod touch shuts off and gets restart. Once you see an Apple icon on your screen, just release the button.
How do I find my forgotten iTunes password?
Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password”.
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.
- Enter the verification code.
What do I do if my iPod touch is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
- Disconnect all cables from your device.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
- Click OK, then restore the device.
How do you reset an iPod touch on iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you bypass a password on an iPod touch?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you need to erase your iPod touch, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPod touch, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your device.
Is iTunes password the same as Apple ID?
Did you know that your iCloud username and password, your iTunes Store username and password and your AppleID username and password are all the same? An Apple ID is an account you use to access many services from Apple. …
Why does my iTunes password not work?
Sign out of your existing account, and then, log back in with the new account. Now try logging into the iTunes store. If it now works, the keychain may have an incorrect or corrupted entry for the store on your original account.
How do you recover your iPod Touch Password?
If you’ve forgotten your iTunes Store password on your iPod or iPod Touch, you can reset your password through Apple’s support website. To recover your password you need to know the answers to the security questions that you set up when creating your Apple ID and have access to the email address associated with your Apple ID.
How to get into an iPod with a forgotten password?
Download and install the latest version of iTunes to your computer if you have not done so
How do you reset an iPod touch without a computer?
If you want to restore your iPod touch without iTunes, simply hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons down for about 10 seconds. Keep holding it down until the iPod touch shuts off and begins to restart. Once you see the Apple logo, release the buttons. It is simple as that.
Does the iPod Touch have a password?
Choose Settings→General→Passcode Lock from the Home screen.