How do I connect my Sony Ericsson to my computer?
Connect phone and computer
- Open the cover at the top of your phone.
- Connect the data cable to the phone socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Start the program Sony Ericsson PC Companion on your computer.
- Press Start below File Manager to open a file manager window.
How do I update Sony PC Companion?
When the device is connected via USB, click the Xperia Companion icon. Click Software Update to check for available updates. The update downloads, if available. Click Update.
Where does Xperia companion store backups on PC?
The backups are located in folder “.
How do I connect my xperia to my PC?
- Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press Android system.
- Press Tap for more options..
- Press File transfer to turn on the function.
- Start a file manager on your computer.
What can you do with Sony Ericsson PC Companion?
Note: Sony Ericsson is a legacy brand. This tool is now distributed by Sony Mobile. Sony Ericsson PC Companion can update phone firmware, manage contacts, transfer files between phone and PC and synchronize phone data.
Is there a free download for Sony Ericsson PC?
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Sony Ericsson PC Tools 220.127.116.11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Is there a free version of Sony PC Companion?
Download Sony PC Companion 2.10.303 from our software library for free. This software was originally created by Sony. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. The program’s installer files are generally known as PCCompanion.exe, Emma.exe, Icon7F352AE6.exe, PCCompanion.exe or PCCompanionInfo.exe etc.
Is the Sony Ericsson phone compatible with Windows 7?
Though Windows 7 compatibility is reported as sparse, we didn’t have an issue there. The software is one of the only mainstream options for Sony Ericsson phones and some caution should be used when restoring data. Note: Sony Ericsson is a legacy brand.