How can I get +1 in Kerala?
Admission to +1 is made through a Single Window Admission (Ekajalakam) which is also known as HSCAP, Kerala. The admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala for the admission of candidates into plus one/ class XI/ first year in the Government and Govt.
How can I apply for Ekajalakam?
How To Apply for Plus One Admission 2021 through Single Window System (Ekajalakam) ?
- Enter the hscap online registration web site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link “APPLY ONLINE – SWS” in the left side of the web page.
- You will get the screen “SWS ONLINE APPLICATION ENTRY (2021-2022)”
What is Ekajalakam?
What is Ekajalakam / Single Window System? Ekajalakam is the Centralised and single window admission and allotment process of Kerala Government and Aided Higher Secondary Schools for plus one admissions. In this system the student need to submit only one application for admission to all the schools in one district.
What are the documents required for Plus One admission in Kerala?
Kerala Plus One Admission 2021-22 Required Documents SSLC Exam Marksheet. Caste Certificate. Native Certificate. Income Certificate.
How do I apply for Plus One?
Applying Useful Steps are:
- Open HSCAP Kerala official website (Direct Link given below).
- Then you have to click on “Kerala Plus One Admission 2021”
- Now choose your district and application form is appearing on your system screen.
- Fill the HSCAP +1 application form correctly with required details in prescribed formats.
Is +1 admission started in Kerala?
To know more about the HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission 2021 go below and read the complete article….www.hscap.kerala.gov.in Plus One Admission 2021-22 Notification PDF.
|School Board||DGE, Government of Kerala|
|Class||Plus One (+1)|
|Start Date of HSCAP Kerala Admission 2021 Plus One||24th August 2021|
How do I apply for admission for 11?
How to Apply Online MSBSHSE FYJC 11th Admission Form 2021 @ https://11thadmission.org.in?
- Visit official website of Mahahsscboard 11th Admission i.e. mahahsscboard.in.
- Download and read official notice carefully.
- Click on link online registartion.
- Fill all personal, qualification, address details.
What are the documents needed for Plus One admission in Kerala?
Kerala Plus One Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria Applicant should be Indian Citizen and must be domicile of Kerala. Applicant must have qualified class 10th or SSLC Examination from the govt. approved Board. The Admission of applicant will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average).
What is single window admission?
Admission to Plus one classes in Govt and aided Higher Secondary Schools is done through Centralised Allotment Process called Single Window Admission(Ekajalakam). This allotment Process starts immediately after the publication of SSLC/10th standard results.
Is CET exam compulsory?
Yes, CET exam is compulsory (with non zero score) to get the admission through institute level seats in unaided colleges.
What is the last date of 11th admission?
All students who have passed the SSC class exam from Maharashtra School Board or Other Boards like CBSE, ICSE, etc can fill Maha FYJC 11th Admission Online Form 2021 before the last date 22nd August 2021 (11:00 PM). The start date of the Maharashtra 11th Class Admission 2021 Form link is 14th August 2021.