How do I enable Clip Art in PowerPoint?
Select Insert > Picture > From Online. In the Online Pictures dialog box, type words describing the kind of picture you want (such as roses), and then press Enter. and then select Clipart under the Type category. Select the image you want to insert, then click the Insert button.
Why is PowerPoint not displaying Images?
Make sure you have the latest Office Updates installed. Try going to File > Save As and save your file to a different location. Close PowerPoint and reopen the file to see if your pictures display properly. For example, you may be prompted to install a graphics filter to view the picture or clip.
How do you add Clip Art to PowerPoint 2010?
To locate clip art:
- Select the Insert tab.
- Click the Clip Art command in the Images group.
- The clip art options appear in the task pane to the right of the document.
- Enter keywords in the Search for: field that are related to the image you want to insert.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Results should be: field.
What happened PowerPoint Clip Art?
Clip Arts in PowerPoint – no longer available internally since Office 2013. Since Office 2013, cliparts are no longer stored in an internal library in PowerPoint, but can only be integrated into PowerPoint in three ways: via Bing-Online-Search. Icons in PowerPoint.
How do I fix picture not displaying in Word?
Turn off the “Picture Placeholders” option
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Under Display document content, clear the Picture Placeholders check box.
- Click OK.
How do I get clipart?
How to Find Clip Art in Word
- Open the Word where you would like to insert the clip art.
- Click the [Insert] tab > From the “Illustrations” group, click [Online Pictures].
- In one of the search boxes, type a keyword for the clip art you would like to find (e.g., potato) > press [Enter].