How do I contact KPLC tokens?
Engage with us
- National Contact Centre. 97771 or 0703 070 707 | 0732 170 170.
- USSD & Telephone Number. Dial *977# or +254 203201000.
- Email Us. [email protected]
How do I check my KPLC bill on my phone?
How to check KPLC bill using *977# ussd option
- Dial *977#
- Select on postpaid services(Bill)
- Select on My bill.
- Enter your account number.
- You will receive a message containing your electricity bill and its due date.
How can I get my KPLC bill?
Steps for checking electricity bills via email service.
- Log in to your email account and compose a new email.
- Enter the first part of your Account Number in the subject field.
- Send the blank email message to [email protected]
- You will receive an automatic reply with your account balance details and payment due date.
Why is KPLC making losses?
Kenya Power said the high system losses are due to technical and commercial factors arising from the expanded transmission and distribution network as well as increased electricity pilferages.
How does Kenya Power make losses?
By paying for installed capacity, which is not utilised, Kenya Power has been throwing away good money. The company first slipped into the loss-making territory in the year ended June 2020, when it reported a Sh2. 98 billion loss.
Where are the offices of Kenya Power located?
Kenya Power has established several offices in different regions across the country to serve its clients better. They are as follows: Physical Location: Red Cross Bldg. Other than physical addresses, Kenya Power has also embraced technology and established online contacts.
How many homes is Kenya Power responsible for?
The company is responsible for lighting over 6,675,500 homes. Below is a list of all Kenya Power contacts. Kenya Power has established several offices in different regions across the country to serve its clients better.
How to contact Kenya Power and lighting company?
Other than physical addresses, Kenya Power has also embraced technology and established online contacts. This has enabled the company to reach out to more people and connect with several of its customers. The KPLC Twitter handle @KenyaPower_Care and their Facebook page is Kenya Power & Lighting Company (KPLC)
Which is the best power company in Kenya?
Electricity has become essential in most Kenyan homes today. Having a list of Kenya Power contacts and locations is crucial due to people working from homes and the use of electrical appliances. Since 1922, Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC) has maintained its position as the top electricity installation and supplying company in Kenya.