What is a bordello wine?
Bordello, 2010 An exotic swirl of Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot with a dash of Cab Franc sourced from the Okanagan & Similkameen Valleys. This gal is silky, velvety, full bodied and rather provocative. Sauvignon, 49.5% Merlot, and 1% Cab.
What red wine is Oregon known for?
Oregon is most famous for its Pinot noir, which is produced throughout the state. Pinot noirs from the Willamette Valley have received much critical acclaim from wine connoisseurs and critics, and Oregon is regarded as one of the premier Pinot-producing regions in the world.
What is considered the best red wine?
Best Overall: Louis Latour Château Corton Grancey.
What is a good Oregon wine?
6 of the Best Oregon Wines That Aren’t Pinot Noir
- Ridgecrest Vineyards ‘RR’ Riesling 2018. This is a great American Riesling.
- Evening Land ‘Seven Springs Vineyard’ Gamay Noir 2018.
- King Estate Brut Cuvée 2016.
- Brooks Estate Vineyards Pinot Gris 2019.
- Airlie Dry Müller-Thurgau 2019.
- Ridgecrest Estate Grüner Veltliner 2019.
What is a good $50 bottle of red wine?
Best Red Wine Under $50
- Ben Marco Expresivo Mendoza.
- Regina di Renieri.
- Rodney Strong Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve.
- Macchia Zinfandel Mischievous Lodi.
- My Favorite Neighbor Harvey & Harriet Red Paso Robles.
- Tenuta di Renieri Chianti Classico.
- Amici Cabernet Sauvignon Napa.
- Tenuta di Renieri Chianti Classico Riserva.
What are the benefits of a Bordeleau wine club membership?
Bordeleau Wine Club membership benefits include special barrel tastings, exclusive food and wine gathering, free wine tastings when visiting the winery, and 15% off future wine purchases.
Where is Bordeleau winery in Salisbury, MD?
Wine is our passion! Bordeleau Vineyards & Winery is nestled along Wicomico Creek, just south of Salisbury, Maryland. Our name, Bordeleau “The Water’s Edge,” was chosen to reflect not only the distinctive environment where we hand-harvest our grapes, but also the favorable climate similarities to the Bordeaux region of France.
Is the Bordeleau tasting room open year round?
Bordeleau is open year-round and our friendly staff welcomes your visit. Customers purchasing carry-out cases of Bordeleau wine from our Tasting Room are automatically enrolled as a member of Bordeleau’s Loyalty Program as a way to thank you for your commitment to our business.
How did Bordeleau vineyard get its name?
Our name, Bordeleau “The Water’s Edge,” was chosen to reflect not only the distinctive environment where we hand-harvest our grapes, but also the favorable climate similarities to the Bordeaux region of France. We invite you to visit and enjoy our beautiful vineyards, winery and tasting facility.