How much is a Cal Ripken Jr baseball card worth?
Shop the Beckett Marketplace
|1987 Topps #784 Cal Ripken||334||$3.00|
|1988 Donruss #171 Cal Ripken||341||$1.50|
|1992 Studio #129 Cal Ripken||126||$6.25|
|1989 Fleer #617 Cal Ripken||186||$0.95|
What is the most valuable Cal Ripken baseball card?
The most valuable Cal Ripken Jr. rookie card is by far the 1982 Topps Traded Cal Ripken Jr. RC #98T at high grades (i.e. PSA 10, SGC 10).
What 1990 baseball cards are valuable?
20 Most Valuable 1990 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card (No Name On Front)
- 1990 Topps USA#1 George Bush.
- 1990 Topps #336 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1990 Topps #414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #690 Mark McGwire.
- 1990 Topps #692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #757 Larry Walker Rookie Card.
Are Cal Ripken Jr cards worth money?
Most cards produced in the 1980’s aren’t worth much at all because of overproduction. But in top condition, Cal Ripken Jr.’s rookie cards can be worth several hundred dollars. Ripken left a legacy as the most durable player of all-time with incredible hitting power for a shortstop.
Are my 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Those were some great cards back when they were first released, but they aren’t going to put anyone through college today, let alone buy a ham sandwich. Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What are the most valuable baseball cards from 1983?
- 1983 Topps #391 Rickey Henderson All-Star.
- 1983 Topps #360 Nolan Ryan.
- 1983 Topps #163 Cal Ripken Jr.
- 1983 Topps #270 Dennis Eckersley.
- 1983 Topps #410 Phil Niekro.
- 1983 Topps #431 Gary Gaetti Rookie Card.
- 1983 Topps #61 Johnny Bench Super Veteran.
- 1983 Topps Baseball Cards In Review.