How do I fix my iPhone 4 stuck in recovery mode?
Press and hold the Power button with the Home button. Keep holding both buttons for 8 seconds, then release the Power button but keep holding the Home button. Your iPhone is in DFU mode if it appears on your computer but the iPhone screen remains blank. If anything is on the screen, return to step one.
How do I fix error 9 on my iPhone?
Fix Error 9 When Updating or Restoring Your iPhone
- Update macOS and iTunes.
- Disable All Security and Privacy Software.
- Use a Different Cable and Computer.
- Check Date and Time Settings.
- Enter Recovery Mode.
How do I get my iPhone 4s out of recovery mode without iTunes?
Two Ways to Restore iPhone Without iTunes in Recovery Mode
- Get AnyFix on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer > Click System Repair feature.
- Then choose the 50+ iPhone Problems category to start the fix.
- Select Any of the 3 Repair Modes.
- Download Firmware and Complete the Restore.
How do you fix a bricked iPhone without restoring it?
Step 1: Gain access to a Windows computer or Mac running the latest version of iTunes, especially those versions supporting recent iOS upgrades. Step 2: Connect your device USB cable and link it to the Windows PC or Mac. Step 3: Click on iTunes software and wait until the connection or sync process is complete.
How do I exit recovery mode?
How to get out of Safe Mode or Android Recovery Mode
- 1 Press the Power button and select Restart.
- 2 Alternatively, press and hold the Volume Down and Side key at the same time for 7 seconds.
- 1 Use the Volume Up or Volume Down button to highlight the option Reboot system now.
Why is my phone stuck in recovery mode?
If you find that your phone is stuck in Android recovery mode, the first thing to do is to check your phone’s volume buttons. It might be that your phone’s volume buttons are stuck and are not operating the way they should. It might also be that one of the volume buttons gets pressed when you turn on your phone.
What to do if iPhone is stuck while restoring?
6 Solutions to Fix iPhone Stuck on Restore Screen
- Tip 1. Use Original USB Cable.
- Tip 2. Use a Free Tool to Exit iPhone Restore Screen with One Click.
- Tip 3. Update iTunes.
- Tip 4. Force Restart iPhone.
- Tip 5. Use an Advanced Method.
- Tip 6. Use DFU Mode to Restore iPhone via iTunes.
What causes iPhone error 9?
Error 9 is among the error codes that prompt during firmware updates or system restores on iPhones or iPads via iTunes. As described in the Apple support page, this error has something to do with a problem with the USB connection to your device that is causing it to unexpectedly disconnect when syncing.
Why is there an error when updating my iPhone?
‘iPhone software update failed’ error can also appear if your mobile does not have enough space for the latest iOS files. Free up more storage space by deleting unwanted apps, photos, videos, cache, and junk files, etc. To remove unwanted data follow Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage and tap Manage Storage.
How do I get out of Apple recovery mode?
How to Get Out of iPhone Recovery Mode
- Unplug the device from the USB cable.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button (or Side, depending on your model) until the iPhone turns off, and then let it go.
- Keep holding until the Apple logo reappears.
- Let go of the button and the device will start up.
Can you unlock a bricked iPhone?
There are only three real fixes for repairing a bricked iPhone: hard resetting your iPhone, restoring your iPhone, or DFU restoring your iPhone.
How to get into and out of iPhone recovery mode?
The iPhone recovery mode will now allow you to restore the iPhone or get the firmware adjusted if needed. After you have restored your iPhone or have upgraded it on recovery mode – the iPhone will reboot automatically. After the iPhone has been restored, it will exit the recovery mode itself.
How do you remove iPhone from recovery mode?
Getting the iPhone out of recovery mode is easy. Just follow these two steps: Press and hold the Power and Home buttons for around 15 seconds and wait for the screen to go blank. Release the Home button but keep the Power button pressed until the iPhone boots up.
How do you put an iPhone in recovery?
Steps to Put Your iPhone in Recovery Mode Step 1: Plug your iPhone’s USB cable to your computer’s USB port. Step 2: Verify that your iPhone is fully charged. Step 3: With your iPhone off, press and hold the Home button. Step 4: Keep holding the Home button until the screen pictured below appears.