What is slang for gold digger?
A gold digger is a term for a person, typically a woman, who engages in a type of transactional relationship for money rather than love. If it turns into marriage, it is a type of marriage of convenience.
What is another way to say gold digger?
In this page you can discover 11 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for gold-digger, like: bloodsucker, exploiter; gold miner, parasite, sponge, forty-niner, opportunist, leech, mineworker, gold miner, user and gold panner.
How would you describe a gold digger?
a person who seeks or digs for gold in a gold field. Informal. a woman who associates with or marries a man chiefly for material gain.
How do you use gold digger in a sentence?
Gold-digger sentence example
- Designer daughter Stella McCartney often accused Heather of being a gold-digger.
- She’s a whoring little gold digger !
- Denton thought you were a gold digger .
What is the opposite of a gold digger?
gold digger : a girl who wants to marry or will have intercourse with a man only to use him for his money. coal digger : the opposite of golddigger; a woman or man who deliberately selects partners whose attractiveness lies in the fact that they are a financial liability. A coal digger.
How can you tell if she’s a gold digger?
Signs of a Gold Digger
- They Only Appreciate Expensive Gifts. While your idea of a thoughtful gift might be a bouquet of flowers or an original poem, these things have no value to the gold digger.
- Their Friends Are Gold Diggers.
- They Are Immediately and Frequently Curious About Your Financial Situation.
Is Gloria a gold digger?
It turns out, she actually called Gloria a “gold digger.” It was a natural reaction, Claire explained, to someone so young and beautiful marrying her father. After a colorful display to Phil in her bedroom, Gloria proved to Claire that she really loved her father and her family.
What does it mean to be a gold digger?
gold digger n. a woman who pays attention to a man solely because of his wealth. (Certainly also applicable to men as well.) Sam called Sally a “gold digger,” and she was devastated.
What does it mean when Sam calls Sally a gold digger?
gold digger. n. a woman who pays attention to a man solely because of his wealth. (Certainly also applicable to men as well.) Sam called Sally a “gold digger,” and she was devastated.
What is the meaning of the phrase ” as good as gold “?
1. As Good As Gold 2. A Gold Mine 3. To Have A Heart Of Gold 4. A Pot Of Gold 5. All That Glistens Is Not Gold 6. To Be Sitting On A Gold Mine 7. To Be Worth One’s Weight In Gold 8. Black Gold 9. Crock Of Gold 10. Fool’s Gold 11. To Go For The Gold 12. A Gold Digger 13. Gold Standard 14. A Goldbrick 15. Gold-Plated 16. Like Gold Dust 17.
What does the phrase ” like gold dust ” mean?
Like Gold Dust Meaning : used to describe something that is very valuable but difficult to get. Use In A Sentence : A hard-working person is like gold dust in this city.