How do you import pictures into Final Cut Pro X?
In Final Cut Pro, open the Photos and Audio sidebar by doing one of the following:
- Choose Window > Go To > Photos and Audio (or press Shift-Command-1).
- Click the Photos and Audio button in the top-left corner of the Final Cut Pro window.
How do you overlay pictures in Final Cut Pro?
Add custom overlays
- In Final Cut Pro, create a new project or open an existing project.
- Create a custom overlay image in an image editing app.
- To import the image and add it as an overlay, click the View pop-up menu in the upper-right corner of the viewer, then choose Choose Custom Overlay > Add Custom Overlay.
How do you zoom in on Final Cut Pro?
In Final Cut Pro, click the Tools pop-up menu in the top-left corner of the timeline and choose Zoom (or press Z). The pointer changes to the Zoom tool . Tip: To switch to the Zoom tool temporarily, hold down the Z key.
What files can Final Cut Pro import?
You can import media—video, audio, still images, and graphics files—from your Mac, a connected external storage device, a memory card inserted in the card slot on your Mac or a card reader, or a network-attached volume.
How do you import in Final Cut Pro?
To import footage into Final Cut Pro you will need to navigate to the import menu options. To do so, simply navigate to File > Import > Media or hit Command+I on your keyboard.
How do you add a custom title in Final Cut Pro?
Add titles in Final Cut Pro
- Add a title from the browser: Double-click the title. A title clip is added at the playhead location.
- Add a basic title: Choose Edit > Connect Title > Basic Title (or press Control-T).
- Add a lower-third title: Choose Edit > Connect Title > Basic Lower Third (or press Control-Shift-T).
How do I import a PNG into Final Cut Pro?
Import the PNG sequence into Final Cut
- Select all PNGs and drag them into the Media area in Final Cut.
- Select all clips there and drag them down below onto the timeline.
- When Final Cut asks, choose 60 fps, and the resolution you chose in Rotato (ie.
- With all clips selected, go to Modify > Change duration.
Can you import WAV into Final Cut Pro?
The answer is because Final Cut Pro was invented to support only uncompressed audio files. There are only three audio formats that Final Cut supports: AIF (and AIFF), WAV (and Broadcast WAV), and SDII. All compressed formats (like MP3 and AAC) need to be converted into an uncompressed format before you can edit them.
Can you add still images to Final Cut Pro?
In Final Cut Pro, you can add and edit a variety of still-image formats in your projects, including photos and graphics files. You can add still images to your Final Cut Pro project using the Libraries sidebar, the Photos and Audio sidebar, or the Finder.
How to import aperture library into Final Cut Pro?
See the Apple Support article Migrate your Aperture libraries to Photos or Adobe Lightroom Classic. In Final Cut Pro, open the Photos and Audio sidebar by doing one of the following: Choose Window > Go To > Photos and Audio (or press Shift-Command-1). Click the Photos and Audio button in the top-left corner of the Final Cut Pro window.
Can You import media from Final Cut Pro?
This is the only exception to the general rule that the media is imported using the import settings you defined in Import preferences. See Import into Final Cut Pro from your Mac or storage device.
How do you add layers in Final Cut Pro?
In the browser or the timeline, select the layered graphics image. Choose Clip > Open Clip. Each layer appears in the timeline as a connected clip that you can edit as you would any other clip. For example, you can animate layers by fading them in or out.