What is execulink Telecom?
Execulink Telecom Inc. is a Canadian telecommunications company headquartered in Woodstock, Ontario. Execulink provides telecommunications services including data, internet, television, mobility and advanced voice features.
How do I access my execulink router?
Configuring A Thomson Wireless Modem
- PLEASE NOTE: Speedtouch modems Execulink Telecom gives out come pre-configured.
- Setup Internet Connection.
- Type 192.168.
- Click on the Thomson Gateway link on the left sidebar menu.
- Click on Set Up to open the set-up wizard.
- The configuration wizard will pop up.
Does execulink have TV?
Execulink Telecom’s Watch TV Everywhere service lets you enjoy your favourite TV shows, movies, and music on more devices and in more places than ever before. You can now watch TV anytime, anywhere and on any screen with your Execulink Telecom Digital TV subscription by using Watch TV Everywhere.
Does execulink use Bell or Rogers?
WOODSTOCK – Execulink Telecom is expanding their 1 Gbps Internet to wholesale service areas. Wholesale service areas are are places where Execulink utilizes different providers like Rogers, Bell, and Cogeco’s infrastructure to deliver service.
What is my execulink WIFI password?
Your WI-FI PASSWORD is the last 9 characters of the SERIAL NUMBER (S/N) (does not include dashes) found on the BOTTOM of the router. ALL LOWERCASE.
How can I get cable TV?
To receive cable television at a given location, cable distribution lines must be available on the local utility poles or underground utility lines. Coaxial cable brings the signal to the customer’s building through a service drop, an overhead or underground cable.
Is Zhone a modem?
6718-A1 is a high-end triple-play-ready residential gateway with advanced router and bridge functions that supports multiple WAN interfaces with support of VDSL2, ADSL2+ and a Gigabit Ethernet WAN link.
How do I reset my Zhone modem?
How to Reset the Settings on a Zhone Router
- Locate the “Reset Default” button on the back panel of the router.
- Press and hold the “Reset Default” with a pen or toothpick. Hold the button for 10 seconds.
- Release the “Reset Default” and wait for the router to reboot.
- Access the router by entering “192.168.
How do I reset my execulink router?
To power-cycle your modem, do the following:
- If the modem has a power or on/off switch, turn the modem off.
- Physically unplug the black power cord from the back of the modem.
- Leave the modem unplugged for at least 30 seconds.
- If there is a router present, unplug the power supply to the router.