What games can we play social distancing?
10 Socially-Distanced Games to Keep Your Students Safe and Active
- Yoga. Grab the yoga mats, pull out your favorite age-appropriate moves, and get students moving!
- Simon Says (Fitness Edition) The name of this game speaks for itself!
- Line Dances.
- Noodle Tag.
- Body BINGO.
- Movement Dice.
- Sidewalk Obstacle Course.
- Animal Charades.
What can a 6 year old do outside?
7 Fun & Simple Outdoor Activities for Kids
- Water balloon T-Ball/ Baseball.
- Chalk obstacle course.
- Hula hoop race & catch.
- Sensory scavenger hunt.
- Toy-made obstacle course.
- Kitchen utensil bubble wands.
- “Bake” mud pies and muffins.
What games can I play with a 5 year old?
Read on for seven unique and fun games and activities to play with your 5-year-old.
- Memory. This classic card game helps kids develop important memory skills.
- Simon Says. This very easy and minimalist game requires at least two players.
- Acting relay.
- Puppet show.
- The Scarf.
How do I keep my child from social distancing?
Tips for handling time at home and social distancing with kids
- Establish a new routine.
- Make a list of projects or goals.
- Build in time for physical activity.
- Make an effort to connect despite distance.
- Appeal to older children’s empathy.
- Have patience with yourself and each other.
What are fun things to do outside for kids?
What activities can a 7 year old do?
Educational and Learning Activities
- Crossword Reading. Your kids might be too young to do a crossword by themselves.
- Food for Ants. Food for Ants is one of the most exciting science activities for 7-year-olds that can put them right in the middle of an unknown world.
- Music With Bottles.
- Quick Dice Math.
- The Clock.
Can 5 year olds play dominoes?
Dominoes is an ideal game to play with kids, because the rules are simple. Older children can play this game with adults without feeling as though their age puts them at a disadvantage. Young children can benefit from playing dominoes as they learn to count and to recognize patterns.
What games can I play outside by myself?
10 Fun Games to Play Outside
- Nature scavenger hunt. I simply set this chalk board up at the entrance to the playground so kids could see it and go on a hunt as soon as they arrived.
- The Shape Game.
- Bean bag tic tac toe.
- Side walk obstacle course.
- Sidewalk ABC’s.
- Hula hoops.
- Jump rope.
- Constellation rocks.