How many rounds of interview are there in L Infotech?
LTI is an on-campus recruiting company and it basically has 3 rounds in the interview process.
How many rounds of interview are there in Citrix?
Citrix conducts 5-6 rounds to select freshers as Technical Support Engineer in their organisation.
How many rounds of interview is Altran?
2 rounds of technical interview.
How many rounds of interview are there in Servicenow?
There were 5 rounds: 2 Technical, 2 Managerial and last HR round. Interviewrs are skilled and sophisticated. Whole process took 1 month and each interview was conducted in 1 week.
Is LTI interview easy?
The Technical interview was easy.
How do I prepare for a Citrix interview?
In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon….Citrix Interview | Set 1
- Print a ‘Y’ shaped pattern from asterisks in n number of lines.
- Level-order traversal of k-ary tree. Print all levels line by line.
- Implement an LRU cache. (Prototypes were there to implement).
How do I resolve problems with Citrix?
Troubleshoot user issues
- Check for details about the user’s logon, connection, and applications.
- Shadow the user’s machine.
- Record the ICA session.
- Troubleshoot the issue with the recommended actions in the following table, and, if needed, escalate the issue to the appropriate administrator.
How were you referred to our company answer?
Answering “How Did You Hear About Us?” – 10 Sample Answers You were looking actively for jobs and found it on a job board, careers website, while searching jobs on LinkedIn, etc., and that’s how you first saw their job. You have a colleague or friend in the company who suggested you apply or mentioned they were hiring.
How do you get hired on ServiceNow?
How to land your first ServiceNow role
- Step one: Get started on the Developer Portal. Getting started in ServiceNow is easier than you think.
- Step two: Pick your ServiceNow specialism.
- Step three: Exercise your skill.
- Step four: Get yourself hired.
- Step five: Get yourself certified.
- Bonus Insight: Get connected.