How do I move a subscribed Calendar to iCloud on my iPhone?
Add your existing calendar subscription to iCloud
- Open Calendar.
- Click the Calendars button in the upper-left hand corner of the window to see your list of calendars.
- Select the subscribed calendar from the list.
- In the menu bar, choose Edit > Get Info.
- Choose iCloud from the Location menu, then click OK.
How do I subscribe to calendars?
Use an email address to subscribe to a calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add.
- In the “Add calendar” box, enter the person’s email address, or select one from the list.
- Press Enter.
- Depending on whether their calendar is shared, one of the following happens:
How do I see subscribed calendars on my iPhone?
Open Settings and select Calendar in the apps section. From this screen, tap Accounts to open your list of Calendars. Scroll to Subscribed Calendars and select this.
How do I subscribe to a Google Calendar on iCloud?
Find Google Calendar events on Apple calendars
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Scroll and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account.
How do I manage my calendar subscriptions on iPhone?
Open the Settings app. Tap Calendar > Accounts. Or if you use iOS 13, tap Passwords & Accounts > Accounts instead. Tap Subscribed Calendars.
How do I add a calendar subscription to my iPhone?
Subscribe to a calendar
- Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account > Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the URL of the . ics file to subscribe to and any other required server information.
What are iPhone calendar subscriptions?
Calendar subscriptions let you stay up to date on everything from your team schedule to national holidays to network programming. The iPhone and iPad let you subscribe to any calendar that provides a compatible URL. As long as you have the link for the subscription, you’re good to go.
How do I sync subscribed calendars?
Select your Calendar from the list of available devices. Select the syncing icon from the bottom menu bar. Select ‘+ Sync a Different Calendar’. From the list of options, you can select ‘Subscribed Calendar’ to access video instructions, or select ‘Calendar URL’ to manually input your subscribed calendar link.
How do you link calendars on iPhone?
- Tap the “Calendars” icon on your iPhone.
- Look for the calendar you want to share in the iCloud section of the list.
- Select “Add Person.” Type the Apple ID email address used on the other iPhone.
- Wait for the other person to accept the invitation.