How do I find my icon Glossary?
How to View the Icon Glossary on a Verizon LG Phone
- Open the phone and click the “Menu” button.
- The center keypad above the numerical keys can click up, down, left and right.
- Scroll to “Phone Info.” Click “OK.”
- Click “Icon Glossary.” You should see a list of all the icons featured on your particular model.
What is the triangle symbol on LG phone?
Triangle next to signal bars On older Android phones, you might see a triangle next to your signal bars. This shows that your phone’s roaming, like the ‘R’ symbol above does.
What is the little person icon on my phone?
The ‘person’ shape icon is known as Accessibility icon and it appears at the bottom of your navigation bar when the Accessibility Menu or any of the Accessibility functions is turned on. The Accessibility icon will stay on the Home Screen, in apps, and in any screen where the navigation bar is visible.
What is the little phone icon on my iPad?
On your iPad or Mac, you’ll see an extra Safari icon with a little iPhone symbol above it. Hit that to open up the page right where you left off. The small icon in the upper right indicates the app was open on another device. Handoff also only works with specific apps and Siri.
What does na mean at the top of my phone?
It means “non-applicable”. -1.
What does the triangle next to 4g LTE mean?
Depends on the phone but on many phones means background data is restricted (as it means this on mine)and on a select few shows as a roaming indicator. 0 Likes. Re: Triangle Icon on top bar.
What does triangle with 2 arrows mean?
2 Answers. 2. It is the data saver icon – switch it off from your settings and it will vanish (Thanks to OP for the link of Data saver) Source: Personal experience. https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/224997/what-does-the-2-arrows-inside-a-broken-triangle-notification-icon-mean-on-sams/224998#224998.
How do I get rid of the circle on my screen?
Open the Circle app and go to Menu >> Circle Go. Swipe left on the device you’d like to disable. (On an Android device, long press on the device.) Tap Delete.
How do I get rid of interruption mode?
Change your interruption settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. Do Not Disturb.
- Under “What can interrupt Do Not Disturb,” choose what to block or allow. People: Block or allow calls, messages, or conversations.
What are the specs of the LG enV3?
Technical Specifications 1 Technology CDMA Carrier Verizon 2 Form Factor Flip Camera 3.0 Megapixel Camera & Camcorder with Flash 3 Music Player Music Player for MP3, WMA, AAC, & AAC+ Qwerty Full, Compact QWERTY Keyboard for Fast Messaging 4 Speaker Phone One-Touch Speakerphone Bluetooth Version: 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
What do the different symbols on an LG cell phone screen indicate?
What Do the Different Symbols on an LG Cell Phone Screen Indicate? The symbols on an LG cell phone screen are icons that represent user information or function options that are available, including the cell phone’s status, user notifications, software applications and menu locations.
What does the LG V series phone do?
• V Series Phones: Innovative to their core, our state-of-the-art V Series smartphones make 24/7 connections effortless – all while delivering superb multimedia audio and video experiences. This way you can work and play, watch videos, listen to music, and capture life’s best moments in pure clarity.
What makes the LG G series so good?
• G Series Phones: Sleek, slim and designed for the way you live, LG G Series phones make it easy to connect virtually anywhere. And with their ultra-fast processors, crystal-clear screens, booming sound and cutting-edge camera phone technology, our G Series smartphones have the power to make your on-the-go life even better.