How do I find out the boundary of my property?
Most boundary agreements will be in writing and should be noted on your title documents. It is therefore useful to check your title documents, as well as any information you were provided with at the time you bought your property, for any mention of a boundary agreement.
Can Google maps show property lines?
Google Maps will display property lines if you type your address into the ‘Search Google Maps’ search bar and zoom into the property closely enough. If you are trying to find property lines for a location that is not displaying the information you need in Google Maps, try checking your local county’s website.
How do I find my boundary line NZ?
The only way you can ascertain where the legal boundary is is by employing a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor. The surveyor can come to site and either locate and verify the original pegs or if they are not there can place new ones.
What is the best app for finding property lines?
9 Best Property Lines Apps for Android & iOS
- GPS Fields Area Measure.
- GIS Surveyor – Land Survey and GIS Data Collector.
- Landgrid Map & Survey Property.
- Geo Measure Area Calculator.
- GPS area measure – land survey.
- Area Calculator For Land – GPS Area Measurement.
- Distance & Area Measure.
- AndMeasure (Area & Distance)
How do I see property lines on Google Maps?
- On your computer, open Google Earth.
- Search for a place, or select a location on the globe.
- On the left, click Measure. .
- Click the map to set measurement points.
- To remove a point, on the right, click Undo .
- To complete your line measurement, double-click on your last point, or click Done .
How do I find boundary plans?
You can make an application by filling out a ’14TB Determination of title boundary’ form. You can get a copy of the form: in person at a NSW Land Registry Services office; or. the NSW Land Registry Services website.