What is the best quote ever?
100 Best Quotes of All Time
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
- “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”
What are the best short quotes?
Here are 55 of my favorite short quotes for you to read, remember and retell:
- Love For All, Hatred For None. –
- Change the world by being yourself. –
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. –
- Never regret anything that made you smile. –
- Die with memories, not dreams. –
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. –
What are some of the best quotes of all time?
Best Quotes of All Time. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.”. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”.
What is the best inspirational quote?
21 of the Most Inspirational Quotes 1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” — Walt Whitman 2. “It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.” — Amelia Barr 3. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” — Bertrand Russell
What are the most important quotes?
The Most Famous Quotes of All Time Ralph Waldo Emerson. “Hitch your wagon to a star.” “A thing of beauty is a joy forever: Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness.” Socrates. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” “God helps those that help themselves.” And that has made all the difference.” Abraham Lincoln. William Shakespeare.
What are some good quotes to live by?
50 Quotes to Live By. 1. Talent is given, greatness is earned. 2. Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality. 3. Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were going to do anyway. 4. Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.