What is the salary of LLB?
|Full Form||Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws|
|Eligibility||10+ 2 with 50-60%|
|Popular Job Profiles||Litigation Lawyer, Legal Advisor, Law Officer|
|Average Salary||Rs. 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 per annum|
What are the job opportunities for LLB students?
Career Path After Law in India – Top Options
- Advocate. Advocacy is one of the chief professions chosen by LLB graduates.
- Government Services. Students can opt to join Government Services after completing their LLB.
- Legal Advisor.
- Legal Outsourcing.
- Private Companies.
- Higher Education.
Which field is best for lawyer?
Highest Paying Fields of Law
- Law Firms/Corporate Counsel. Of course, law firms would come to this list.
- Litigation/Trial Advocates.
- Judicial Services/Civil Services.
- Academia/Professor of Law.
- Specializations- Cyber Law, Banking Law, Intellectual Property Law, etc.
- Judicial Clerkship.
Is LLB better than MBA?
If you’ve always wanted to be a lawyer, then you should do an LLB. An MBA gives you the tools to do your job better, with higher pay and a competitive edge. Most students choose to do an LLB because they are interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
Is studying LLB difficult?
Q: Is studying LLB difficult? A: LLB, whether three year or five year, is not a very difficult course to pursue as compared to other professional courses such as BTech and MBBS.
Which career is best in Mumbai?
Highest Paying Jobs In Mumbai
- Machine Learning Expert. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are generating a lot of buzzes and for the right reasons.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Data Scientist.
- Management Consultant.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Investment Banker.
- Product Management.
- Corporate Lawyer.
Is LLB good for future?
LLB is a career option having very wide scope and bright future prospects. LLB graduates are free to become lawyers at the Central or State Government. After doing LLB, one can also work as legal advisor for firms, families or organizations. Law graduate generally choose to work as lawyers.