What does it mean to productize a service?
“Productize” refers to the process of developing or altering a process, idea, skill, or service to make it marketable for sale to the public. Productization involves taking a skill or service that has been used internally and developing into a standard, fully-tested, packaged, and marketed product.
How do you Productize a product?
3 Simple Steps: How to Productise Your Service
- Identify What Your Offerings Are. Here is the time for critical analysis, not identifying what you’d ideally like to offer the customer.
- Productise Your Business Offering.
- Prove Your Offering.
What is a productized business model?
The productized services business model is an impressive way to turn freelancing work into an actual company, and thus an asset you can sell (or buy). A productized service takes a typical service, such as web design, and creates an off-the-shelf style solution.
How do you scale professional services?
Here are six key steps you should take to ensure your professional services business matures as your whole business scales.
- 1) Invest in Project Management.
- 2) Revamp Your Professional Services Offerings.
- 3) Get Serious about a Delivery Model.
- 4) Separate Roles from Titles and Levels.
How do I make a consulting package?
How to Package Consulting Services:
- Outline all of your consulting services.
- Evaluate your audience and the market.
- Determine the consulting service to package.
- Map out your process.
- Evaluate your costs and time.
- Determine pricing for your consulting package.
- Write your sales copy.
- Design your package landing page.
What is a productized business?
Why is it difficult for service firms to achieve scale in business model?
Services boil down to exchanging time for money, usually to one customer, or at most a handful of customers. To earn money, an architect needs to spend more time creating new design while a consultant needs to invest more hours serving new clients. This makes it very difficult for service businesses to scale.