How do I update my Huawei MediaPad 10 Link?
Update software – Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD
- Before you start.
- Swipe left.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select About tablet.
- Select System Update.
- Select Online update.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your phone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
How do I root my Huawei MediaPad 10 Link?
How to root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link.
- Download and install Framaroot App on the Device.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it:
- Once Framaroot App is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on the Device:
How do I reset my Huawei MediaPad 10 Link?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Huawei MediaPad 10 Link
- 1- First turn off your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the Huawei logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do I root my Huawei Media Pad T5?
6. How to root Huawei MediaPad T5 using Towel root
- a) Download the latest version of towel root.
- b) Run the towel root apk file.
- c) Click install.
- d) Click on make it rain and start the rooting process.
- e) Your device will automatically reboot after the rooting process to signify successful rooting.
How do I factory reset my Huawei tablet?
Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your tablet and prepare it for use.
- Find “Factory data reset” Press Settings. Press Advanced settings. Press Backup & reset.
- Restore factory default settings. Press RESET TABLET. Press RESET TABLET. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
How do I reset my Huawei tablet?
How to erase all content and reset my Huawei tablet
- Step 1 of 7. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Step 2 of 7. Scroll to and touch Advanced settings.
- Step 3 of 7. Touch Backup & reset.
- Step 4 of 7. Touch Factory data reset.
- Step 5 of 7. Read the warning.
- Step 6 of 7. Touch RESET TABLET.
- Step 7 of 7. The tablet will reboot.
How do I unlock bootloader on Asus MediaPad T5?
Getting Bootloader Unlock Code
- Create an account on Huawei page or log in if you got one.
- Open Unlock Bootloader Form and file all details with data from HUAWEI MediaPad T5 10 LTE that we got from the above tutorial.
- Wait for Unlock Bootloader Code from Huawei(this can take up to 7days) that will be sent by e-mail.
How can I reset my Huawei tablet?
1. Find “Factory data reset”
- Press Settings.
- Press Advanced settings.
- Press Backup & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press RESET TABLET.
- Press RESET TABLET. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your tablet and prepare it for use.
How do I force restart my Huawei tablet?
Restart your Huawei MediaPad T3 10 Android 7.0 If your tablet is slow or freezes, it might help to restart it. Press and hold On/Off. Simultaneously, press and hold the upper part of the Volume key until your tablet is restarted.