How do I get a visa for India in Houston?
THREE STEP REGULAR VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/visa from. Indian Mission/Visa Application Center.
How do I get an emergency visa for India in Houston?
- EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER 713-626-2149.
- EMERGENCY VISA – Emergency visa facility is generally available for Persons of Indian origin in the case of a serious situation like death, serious sickness of an immediate family member.
How long does it take to process OCI?
between 8-10 weeks
1. How long does it take to process the OCI? The processing time for OCI applications is usually between 8-10 weeks after a completed application is sent to the Consulate.
How much does an Indian visa cost?
The multiple-entry visa to India will cost $220 for 1 to 5-year validity. The revised fee for India’s employment and project visa for US citizens is $100 for up to six months. The same visa with multiple entry and for 6 months to 1 year will cost $220 from April 1, 2017.
How to apply for an India visa?
Indian Electronic Visa Application Process Make an application online, then upload a picture and Passport page. Pay the eVisa fee online using a credit card, Debit card, or payment wallet. Obtain ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online, it will be sent to your email. Travel down To India, Print ETA, and present at the Immigration check post where your eVisa will be stamped on passport.
What are the Visa requirements for India?
Visa Requirements. U.S. citizens traveling to India are required to have a valid visa for entry into the country. You must have at least six months of validity beyond the expiration date on your passport along with the visa, as well as two blank pages in the passport.
What is Indian e-Tourist Visa?
The India e-Tourist visa or eTV for India is an online travel authorization. International travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, religious functions or a casual visit to meet their friends or relatives can apply for the Indian e-Tourist Visa through our online visa application system.