What colors make brown eyes pop?
With rich brown eyes, the contrast of shades like cobalt blue, teal and turquoise will make your eyes instantly pop. While coppery golden tones are great for highlighting and enhancing your natural brown eyes, particularly when paired with a neutral base.
What color eyeshadow looks best with brown eyes?
The Best Makeup Colors for Brown Eyes: Purple Eyeshadow “All shades of purple, from eggplant to lavender, work on brown eyes because it brings out the truest brown color in your irises,” says Ungaro.
How Can I Make My brown eyes lighter naturally?
Instead of plain black, try wearing navy blue mascara to brighten and lighten your eyes. Blue mascara will brighten the overall look of your eyes by making your eyeballs look whiter. Use nude or white eyeliner. Apply a coat of nude or white eyeliner to the inner rim of your lower eyelid to instantly brighten your eyes.
How do you apply eyeliner to brown eyes?
1) Classic Brown Eye Makeup
- As always, start off by covering the delicate eye area with a natural primer.
- Next, apply a light brown shade of eyeshadow to just the outer corner of the eyes.
- Now draw a thick line along the upper lashes with dark brown eyeliner and gently smudge, fading the color upward.
How do you compliment a girl with brown eyes?
If you know a girl with brown eyes, you can compliment her by pointing out what makes them pop, or simply comparing them to chocolate. Brown eyes have many qualities, and chocolate is a common love for many girls.
How do you describe brown eyes beautiful?
Descriptions for Brown Eyes: Other
- crystal-thimble: deep and velvety.
- extremeflamingo: October eyes.
- zomborgs: golden brown, like the afternoon sun shining through a glass of whiskey.
- gsaxby: your eyes are like freshly melted chocolate.
- just-a-writer: the colour of coal moments before the earth turns it into a diamond.
Why are my eyes getting lighter brown?
As you grow up, the melanin level increases around your pupil, making the eye darker. However, 10-15% of Caucasian eyes change to a lighter color as they age, as pigment in the iris changes or degrades.