What are the greatest mysteries?
Top 10 Unsolved Mysteries of the Strange Universe
- Dark Matter – The Spider’s Web.
- Dark Energy – The Poltergeist.
- Quantum Entanglement – Spooky Action.
- Antimatter – The Evil Twins.
- The Fermi Paradox – Little Green Men.
- Black Holes – Massive Monsters.
- Space Roar – Silent Scream.
- Cosmic Rays – Ghostly Visitors.
What are the most mysterious disappearances?
Jimmy Hoffa. Corbis.
What is the biggest unsolved crime in history?
- Jack the Ripper.
- The Zodiac Killings.
- Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G.
- Tylenol Poisonings.
- The Death of Edgar Allen Poe.
- The Nicole Brown/Ron Goldman Double Murder.
- The Case of the Disembodied Feet.
- JonBenet Ramsey.
What are the ancient mysteries?
The following seven mysteries will make you wonder how our ancestors were able to create them.
- Stonehenge is too big to be built by the prehistoric people.
- The Piri Reis map showed Antarctica 250 years before its discovery.
- The Nazca Lines depict images that can only be seen from an airplane.
What are the most famous unsolved mysteries?
List of entries
- Dead Men Cannot Talk – the sinking of the MS Georges Philippar.
- Disappearing Dorothy – the disappearance of Dorothy Forstein.
- Mystery at Wolf’s Neck – the death of Evelyn Foster.
- Spring-Heeled Jack, The Demon of London – the sightings of Spring-heeled Jack.
- The World’s Last Airship – the Hindenburg disaster.
What is the biggest unsolved mystery of all time?
Top 5 Biggest Unsolved Mysteries of the world The Earth’s underground mystery No one knows what’s under the earth’s underground, We just know what’s on the surface and a little deeper. The unexplored Caves This is a popular mystery, that Today 95% of the caves have not been discovered. Yes, it is true. How the Moon was formed We know the Moon from an early age, We have heard stories about it.
What are some of the strangest solved mysteries?
Aer Lingus Flight 712.
What are some unsolved mysteries of the world?
Top 10 Unsolved Mysteries of the World Red Rain. In 2001, from July to September, heavy rain fall sporadically in Southern Indian State, Kerala. Spontaneous Combustion. On 15th September 1982, Jeannie Saffin eventually wrapped into flames while sitting on a chair. Harold Disappearance. Lady Dais. Dancing Plague. Sailing Stones. Shroud of Turin. Taos Hum. Placebo Effect. Grooved Spheres.
What is historical mysteries?
Historical mystery. The historical mystery or historical whodunit is a subgenre of two literary genres, historical fiction and mystery fiction. These works are set in a time period considered historical from the author’s perspective, and the central plot involves the solving of a mystery or crime (usually murder).