How do I put smiley faces on facebook comments?
To add emoticons to a Facebook comment using the desktop site:
- Go to the text box to enter a comment.
- Compose your comment normally, entering any text you want.
- Select the Smiley Face icon next to the comments text box.
- An array of emoticons appears.
- Select the Smiley Face icon again to close the pop-up box.
How do I turn off auto Emojis on Facebook comments?
To disable the new Messenger emojis, follow these easy steps:
- Open the Messenger app on your device.
- Click on the “Me” option at the bottom of the screen, and choose the “Photos and Media” tab.
- Click on the off side of the “Messenger Emoji” button to disable the feature.
How do you comment with text and sticker on Facebook?
Previously available as a feature inside Facebook Messenger, now users can add stickers within comments to regular Facebook posts. Just tap the smiley face icon in the bottom-right of any comment field to pick a sticker to send. It’ll be available to all posts from people, in groups, and on events now.
Can’t unlike a comment on Facebook?
You can only unlike posts, photos, comments and Pages that you previously liked.
- To unlike a post or photo: Go to the post or photo. Tap Like to unlike.
- To unlike a comment: Go to the comment. Tap Like to unlike.
- To unlike a Page: Go to the Page. Tap Liked. Tap Unlike to unlike.
How do I stop messenger from turning into Emojis?
Disable Facebook Messenger emoji
- Open Facebook Messenger and go to ‘Me’ in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and choose Photos & Media.
- Turn off the switch behind Messenger emoji.
How do I remove like and comment on Facebook?
You can disable this in two ways. Open your profile and select ‘settings’ (you can find your profile by clicking on your avatar top right). Then uncheck ‘allow comments and likes’. Now this feature will be disabled for all the new albums you create.
What happens if you accidentally like a comment on Facebook?
If you accidentally like and unlike someone’s post on Facebook, chances are they won’t know you’ve done so. Even if they go to their Facebook notifications, they won’t be able to see that you’ve liked their posts because the notification gets deleted as soon as you unlike it.