What are the 10 poorest countries in the world identify their GNP?
The 10 Poorest Countries in the World (based upon their 2020 GNI per capita in current US$):
- Burundi – $270.
- Somalia – $310.
- Mozambique – $460.
- Madagascar – $480.
- Sierra Leone – $490.
- Afghanistan – $500.
- Central African Republic – $510.
- Liberia – $530.
What are the top 3 poorest countries and where are they located?
The Poorest Countries in the World
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: USD 558 GDP per capita in 2025.
- Mozambique: USD 607 GDP per capita in 2025.
- Uganda: USD 1,100 GDP per capita in 2025.
- Rwanda: USD 1,122 GDP per capita in 2025.
- Zimbabwe: USD 1,185 GDP per capita in 2025.
What is the world’s poorest country 2021?
The poorest countries in the world in 2021
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DCR)
- Malawi. Photo Credit: USAToday.com.
- Liberia. GNI per capita: $1,078.
- Mozambique. Photo Credit: Ourworld.unu.edu.
- Madagascar. GNI per capita: $1,339.
- Sierra Leone. Photo Credit: The Borgen Project.
- Afghanistan. GNI per capita: $1,647.
Which is the most impoverished country in the world?
The 20 Most Impoverished Countries. The term “Third World” is often used to describe the impoverished nations across the globe. According to Business Insider, the following list represents the 20 most impoverished developing countries from lowest to highest by GDP per capita: Democratic Republic of Congo. Republic of Zimbabwe. Republic of Burundi.
Which is the poorest country in the world?
This results in an inability to exploit these assets or yield any profit from them. The three poorest countries in the world, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe and Burundi, all have a GDP per capita of $400 or less, according to Business Insider.
Which is the most strategically located country in the world?
Mozambique is also strategically located, as four of the six countries it borders are landlocked and depend on it as a conduit to global trade, and over the past 10 years has often posted average GDP growth rates of more than 7%.
Which is the newest country in the world?
South Sudan is the newest nation in the world. It was born on July 9, 2011, six years after the agreement that ended the conflict with Sudan, Africa’s longest-running civil war. However, violence has continued to ravage this land-locked state of 12.5 million.