How do I reinstall apps on my Sony Bravia TV?
How to find and install apps on your Sony TV
- Open the Google Play store. To find and install apps for your Android TV, you will use the Google Play app store.
- Accept Terms of Service.
- Look through options.
- Select an app.
- Pull up app information.
- Install the app.
- Open your new app.
- Delete unwanted apps.
Can I add a camera to my Sony Bravia TV?
An Android Camera app that works on display should be installed beforehand. Insert a USB camera device (e.g. CMU-BR200) to the BRAVIA. Launch the camera app. It can use the USB camera device.
How do I install Android on my Sony Bravia TV?
Download and install apps
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select the Google Play Store.
- On the Google Play store screen, select the search icon.
- Select the app.
- Select Install.
How can I download apps on my Sony Bravia TV without Google Play?
IMPORTANT: Not all BRAVIA TVs can use the application.
- Make sure to connect your TV to an active internet connection.
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select All Apps, Applications or All Applications. NOTE for 2014 models: All Apps is at the lower corner of the Apps menu screen.
Can’t find Google Play on Sony Bravia TV?
Follow the steps below to make sure that your BRAVIA TV is connected to the Internet and that the Date & time settings are correct.
- Check network status.
- For other models:
- Set the Date & time settings.
- Clear app cache and data.
- Perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset.
How do I add apps to my Sony Bravia TV without Google Play?
Make sure to connect your TV to an active internet connection. On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button. Select All Apps, Applications or All Applications. NOTE for 2014 models: All Apps is at the lower corner of the Apps menu screen.
Is Sony Bravia an Android TV?
Android TVs have been included as part of Sony’s TV line-up since 2015, and Google TVs were introduced beginning in 2021. You can use the following methods to check whether your TV is a Google TV, an Android TV, or other type TV.