Who played in the Euro 2012 final?
The final tournament, held between 8 June and 1 July 2012, was co-hosted for the first time by Poland and Ukraine, and was won by Spain, who beat Italy 4–0 in the final at the Olympic Stadium, Kyiv, Ukraine.
What teams compete in the Euros?
Euro 2020: When is the tournament in 2021 and who has qualified?
- Group A: Wales 1-1 Switzerland.
- Group C: Austria 3-1 North Macedonia.
- Group C: Netherlands 3-2 Ukraine.
- Group D: Scotland 0-2 Czech Republic.
- Group F: Hungary 0-3 Portugal.
- Group F: France 1-0 Germany.
- Group B: Denmark 1-2 Belgium.
What teams are still in the Euros 2021?
What are the groups?
- Group A: (Rome/Baku): Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland.
- Group B: (Copenhagen/St Petersburg): Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia.
- Group C: (Amsterdam/Bucharest): Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia.
- Group D: (London/Glasgow): England, Croatia, Scotland, Czech Republic.
Where was the European Championship held in 2012?
The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as UEFA Euro 2012 or simply Euro 2012, was the 14th European Championship for men’s national football teams organised by UEFA. The final tournament, held between 8 June and 1 July 2012, was co-hosted for the first time by Poland and Ukraine,…
Who are the groups of teams for Euro 2012?
Euro 2012 Groups. There are four groups of four teams for Euro 2012. Groups A and C games take place in Poland; Group B and D games are played in Ukraine. Group A. Poland Greece Russia Czech Republic. Group B. Holland Denmark Germany Portugal. Group C. Spain Italy Republic of Ireland Croatia.
When was the draw for UEFA Euro 2012?
The draw for the UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying competition took place in Warsaw on 7 February 2010. Fifty-one teams entered to compete for the fourteen remaining places in the finals, alongside co-hosts Poland and Ukraine.
Where did Spain rank in UEFA Euro 2012?
Spain, who began the tournament as one of the favorites, ranked highest in the FIFA World Rankings, while Italy ranked twelfth overall, and eighth among UEFA teams. 0–0 ( aet) (4–2 pen. ) 0–0 ( aet) (4–2 pen. ) Spain were drawn in Group C alongside Italy, Croatia, and Republic of Ireland, opening against Italy on 10 June 2012.