Is Suho leader of Exo?
Kim Jun-myeon (bornMay 22, 1991), better known by his stage name Suho (meaning “guardian” in Korean), is a South Korean singer, songwriter and actor. He is the leader and a vocalist of the South Korean-Chinese boy group Exo and its sub-unit Exo-K.
What member is Suho?
Suho became the fourth Exo member to debut as a soloist with his debut EP Self-Portrait which was released on March 30, 2020. Self-Portrait sold over 200,000 copies in March 2020 and peaked at number one on the Gaon Album Chart. Suho enlisted in the military as a public service officer on May 14.
Who is the Exo band leader?
South Korean singer & actor Kim Jun-Myeon, popularly known as Suho, rings in his 30th birthday today, i.e. May 22, 2021. The How Are U Bread star is the leader and a vocalist of the K-Pop group EXO, formed in 2011 by SM Entertainment.
Who is the richest in Exo?
- Who is the Richest member of EXO?
- The group as a whole is estimated to be worth $1 billion and plays a huge role in SM Entertainment’s overall valuation.
- Suho pretty much made it clear on Radio Star that Baekyun was the richest EXO member.
- Baekhyun Estimated Net Worth: $15 Million.
Who in Exo is married?
EXO’s Chen and new wife welcome their first child after marriage in January.
Is SUHO still in EXO 2020?
Apart from Baekyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Chen enlisted to serve their term in March 2021, May 2020, and October 2020, respectively. Chanyeol’s tenure will end in September 2022 while Suho and Chen will be discharged in February and April of 2022.
Does Jugyeong end up with SUHO Webtoon?
Suho and Ju Yeong fell in love with each other in the begging, I think their love will go through trials to prove it’s strong, and then in the end they end up together.
What do you need to know about Suho Exo?
– Baekhyun says that even if Suho suffers from a small/minor injury, he will scream like it’s very painful. XD – He likes to solve problems with peaceful conversations. – He buys his fellow members delicious food. – Suho is Buddhist. – He likes to check in on each of his members to see how they’re doing and if anything’s bothering them.
How tall is Suho from Exo-K Super Power?
Suho (EXO) Profile and Facts; Suho’s Ideal Type Stage Name: Suho (수호) Birth Name: Kim Jun Myeon (김준면) Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Visual Birthday: May 22, 1991 Zodiac sign: Gemini Nationality: Korean Height: 172 cm (5’8″) Blood Type: AB Hometown: Seoul, South Korea Subunit: EXO-K Super Power (Badge): Water Instagram: @kimjuncotton
Who is the leader of Exo in Korea?
We love ourselves some EXO here and today is a very special day – it’s Suho ‘s 26th (27th in Korea) birthday! So to get everyone acquainted (or reacquainted) with EXO’s leader for his big day, here are six fun facts about Suho! 6. He was scouted by SM Entertainment via some good old-fashioned street casting
When did Suho debut as a solo artist?
Suho debuted as a solo artist on March 30, 2020 with the mini album “Self-Portrait”. Suho likes to tell jokes but his members don’t find them funny.