Who is the largest employer in Huntsville Alabama?
State Profile: Largest Employers
|2||University AL At Birmingham||Birmingham|
|3||Alabama Power Co||Birmingham|
|4||Honda Manufacturing of AL LLC||Lincoln|
What big companies are in Huntsville Alabama?
20 Best Biggest Companies To Work For In Huntsville, AL
- Sequel Youth and Family Services. Zippia Score 3.5.
- Huntsville Hospital. Zippia Score 4.3.
- ADTRAN. Zippia Score 4.6.
- Deltacom. Zippia Score 4.4.
- Dynetics. Zippia Score 4.6.
- Teledyne Brown Engineering. Zippia Score 4.5.
- Innovative XCessories & Services.
- Kwajalein Range Services.
What is the main industry in Huntsville Alabama?
Huntsville/Madison County is home to a diverse economy with several key industry sectors. The area’s strengths include technology development, integration and value-added manufacturing. Primary industry sectors are: aerospace/defense, information technology, advanced manufacturing and bioscience.
What companies are moving to Huntsville AL?
Notable new companies, expansions and jobs announced in Huntsville in 2019
- YKT of Alabama. Lance Fulks, general manager of assembly at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA in Huntsville.
- DaikyoNishikawa US.
- Vuteq USA Inc.
- Blue Origin.
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing.
- Lockheed Martin.
Who are the biggest employers in Birmingham?
Top employers in Birmingham
- Sainsburys – 3,470 employees.
- Mondelez (Cadbury & Trebor) – 2,500 employees.
- Asda – 2,230 employees.
- Royal Bank of Scotland – 2,120 employees.
- Whitbread – 2,060 employees.
- Specialist Computer Centres – 2,050 employees.
- Jaguar – 2000 employees.
- Rolls Royce Controls and Data Services – 1,700 employees.
Is Huntsville Alabama a tech hub?
Huntsville’s standing as an excellent destination for tech professionals was a well-kept secret for many years. It now ranks among the best cities for IT jobs in the American South.
What is Alabama best known for?
The state is known for its iron and steel natural resources, Southern hospitality, sweet tea, and football—especially the fierce rivalry between the Auburn Tigers and the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Is Cheesecake Factory coming to Huntsville AL?
The Cheesecake Factory has set a grand opening date for its Huntsville location, and needs employees to help staff the restaurant. The Huntsville restaurant will open Oct. 26 in Bridge Street Town Centre, next to Barnes & Noble and across from P.F. Chang’s.
Is Google coming to Huntsville AL?
Google’s data center in Jackson County will become Alabama’s first large-scale data center. The company said the center will create between 75 and 100 highly technical jobs, with potential for growth in the future.
What big companies are based in Birmingham?
Which companies in Birmingham are the top 10 employers
- Lloyds Banking Group – 3,220. These statistics were produced when Lloyds were still Lloyds TSB, so they may have moved down the rankings recently.
- Mondelez (Cadbury & Trebor) – 2,500.
- Asda – 2,230.
- Royal Bank of Scotland – 2,120.
What was the industry in Birmingham?
By the 20th century Birmingham had become the metropolitan hub of the United Kingdom’s manufacturing and automotive industries, having earned itself a reputation first as a city of canals, then of cars, and most recently as a major European convention and shopping destination.