How do I use my Nokia Windows Phone?
First-time use: Nokia Lumia 530
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted.
- Power on the phone.
- Choose your language, then tap next.
- Review the Let’s start screen, then tap next.
- Tap a network to connect to Wi-Fi or tap skip to set up Wi-Fi later.
How do I delete all data from my Nokia Lumia 520?
Step 1 How to Factory / Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power On buttons.
- When you feel a vibration, release only the Power On button.
- You will see on the screen an exclamation mark (!).
- Press the keys in this order: • Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down •
How do you reset a Nokia Windows phone?
Press the Power key to turn the phone on. When the phone vibrates, on the T-Mobile screen, immediately press and hold the Volume Down key. Release Volume Down when exclamation mark (“!”) appears on the display. Connect the phone to the wall charger for the remainder of the reset process.
How do I setup my Microsoft phone?
Setting up Windows Phone
- Step 1 – Tap Settings. Tap Settings on your start screen or in the app list.
- Step 2 – Tap email + accounts. Tap email + accounts.
- Step 3 – Tap add account. Tap add an account to start setup.
- Step 4 – Choose other account.
- Step 5 – Enter your email and password.
- Step 6 – All done!
Is Nokia Lumia 520 a good phone?
The Lumia 520 is a great budget smartphone option. The Lumia 520 looks good, it’s got a decent screen, it rarely stutters or slows down, it’s great for calls and messaging and might it just be the best entry level Windows Phone handset you can buy.
Does Nokia Lumia 520 support WhatsApp?
Yes, Nokia Lumia 520 does support Whatsapp and is available on windows store. Just in case you`re experiencing errors on installation you can try to restart your phone and connections.
What size SIM for Nokia Lumia 520?
Nokia Lumia 520 based on Windows Phone 8 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 64GB). The Nokia Lumia 520 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card.
What is Nokia 520?
Nokia Lumia 520. The Nokia Lumia 520 is an entry-level Windows Phone 8 smartphone announced by Nokia at the 2013 Mobile World Congress. In September 2013, the Lumia 520 became the best-selling Windows device in the world, selling more units than any other model of Windows phone, PC or tablet.