Who has the best record in MMA history?
Top 10 MMA pound-for-pound fighter rankings
- Jon Jones (UFC, 26-1, 1 NC) Jon “Bones” Jones last fought on Feb.
- Kamaru Usman (UFC, 19-1)
- Francis Ngannou (UFC, 16-3)
- Israel Adesanya (UFC, 20-1)
- Alexander Volkanovski (UFC, 22-1)
- Dustin Poirier (UFC, 28-6, 1 no contest)
- Stipe Miocic (UFC, 20-4)
- Jan Blachowicz (UFC, 28-8)
Who holds the record for most UFC fights?
Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone
The record holder for most bouts in the UFC, is – Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, a 37-year old American MMA fighter who actively participates in several combat sports since 2002.
What is the biggest fight in MMA history?
The 10: The Biggest Fights in UFC History
- Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz – UFC 47 (April 2, 2004) (Watch on UFC FIGHT PASS)
- Georges St-Pierre vs. BJ Penn – UFC 94 (January 31, 2009) (Watch on UFC FIGHT PASS)
- Brock Lesnar vs.
- Cain Velasquez vs.
- Jose Aldo vs.
What happened tarec saffiedine?
Former Strikeforce welterweight champion Tarec Saffiedine has been released from the UFC following six fights with the promotion dating back to 2014. Multiple sources confirmed the news when speaking to MMA Fighting with the release actually happening last week. Saffiedine’s UFC career ends with a 2-4 record overall.
What’s the greatest UFC fight ever?
Top 25 UFC Fights, Ranked
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz 2 (August 2016)
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz 1 (March 2016)
- Mauricio Rua vs. Dan Henderson 1 (November 2011)
- Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald 2 (July 2015)
- Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard 2 (January 2011)
- Chuck Liddell vs.
- Jon Jones vs.
- Anderson Silva vs.
Is tarec saffiedine retired?
|Mixed martial arts record|
When did Tarec Saffiedine fight in the UFC?
Tarec Saffiedine impressed in his first fight in the Octagon since October 2014. Saffiedine earned a unanimous decision victory over UFC veteran Jake Ellenberger at Fight Night New Jersey on Saturday.
When did Tarec Saffiedine fight Jake Ellenberger?
Saffiedine was expected to face Jake Ellenberger on 4 January 2014 at UFC Fight Night 34. However, in late November, Ellenberger pulled out of the bout citing a hamstring injury and was replaced by Hyun Gyu Lim. Saffiedine won via unanimous decision.
Where did Tarec Saffiedine live as a child?
Saffiedine was born to a Lebanese father, who emigrated to Belgium to study as an ophthalmologist, and a Belgian mother. His father was a Taekwondo practitioner, and since the age of ten Saffiedine has trained in Judo, Wing Chun and Taekwondo. Saffiedine grew up in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert in Brussels and also played basketball in his youth.
How old was Tarec Saffiedine when he started karate?
Saffiedine grew up in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert in Brussels and also played basketball in his youth. Inspired by the Japanese comic book Tough, he finally took up Karate at age 16, and in 2005 received a black belt in Shihaishinkai, a style of knockdown karate that includes striking, throws and ground fighting.