How do I claim for Chola Insurance?
Documents required for processing of the claim in a Health Policy:
- Claim form duly filled and signed.
- Prescription of doctor advising the admission.
- Discharge card issued by the hospital.
- Final hospital bill (in original) and payment receipt.
- Medical investigation reports.
- Medicine bills with the supporting prescriptions.
How do I fill out a Chola claim form?
- GUIDANCE FOR FILLING CLAIM FORM – PART A (To be filled in by the insured)
- DATA ELEMENT.
- SECTION A – DETAILS OF PRIMARY INSURED.
- SECTION B – DETAILS OF INSURANCE HISTORY.
- SECTION C – DETAILS OF INSURED PERSON HOSPITALIZED.
- SECTION D – DETAILS OF HOSPITALIZATION.
How do you intimate claim in Chola MS?
Call Cholamandalam at 1800-208-5544 and inform them about the accident/theft/mishap involving the insured car. Ask the representative on the call to initiate the claim. Alternatively, you can request a claim initiation on the company’s general insurance website.
What is the Chola MS toll free number to report the health claims?
Customers who wish to reach the company can call 1800-200-5544 (toll free number for Indian callers) or +914430985300 (for international callers). You could also write to the company at [email protected].
How do I claim reimbursement?
Reimbursement procedure for a claim:
- Get in touch with your insurance company through the toll-free number & provide a membership number.
- Settle all the hospital bills.
- Present the bills, prescriptions, discharge summary and other necessary documents when you request for reimbursement.
What is Chola MS policy?
Chola Healthline is a comprehensive policy that can cover an individual as well as their family. It provides coverage for 24 hour hospitalisation on a cashless or reimbursement basis. The Chola Critical Healthline cover will provide a lump sum on the diagnosis of any of the critical illnesses mentioned under the plan.
How can I check my cholamandalam claim status?
You can track your Chola MS mediclaim policy claim status by sending SMS “CHOLA” to 56677 . Similarly, you can check the policy details, like your claim number, and any other policy-related information.
How can I check my mediclaim status?
To check your health insurance policy status online you have to:
- Visit the Health Insurance Company’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Register a Claim’ icon on their website.
- Now Select ‘Track Claim Status’
How do I check my MS Chola policy?
Step 1: Visit the website of Cholamandalam MS General Insurance. Select the ‘Customer Service’ tab and scroll down to select the ‘Email Policy Copy’ option. Step 2: Enter your 17 digit policy numbers without slash or any special characters.
What are the documents required for reimbursement claim?
Documents needed for Reimbursement Claim Submission
- Health Card Copy.
- Hospital Discharge Summary (Original)
- Duly filled claim form.
- Investigation Reports( like scans, X-rays, blood report, etc)
- Case receipts from hospitals or chemists.
- If an accident happens, then FIR or medico legal certificate(MLC)
What is better cashless or reimbursement?
Overall, yes. A Cashless Claim Process is better than the Reimbursement Claim Process under health insurance because of the convenience attached to it. Thus, it is important to select an insurance company that has a long list of network hospitals if you wish to benefit from the cashless claims.
What is policy wording?
Policy wording is the terms and conditions and definitions of insurance coverage as they are written down in the insurance policy. Policy wording is the terms and conditions and definitions of insurance coverage as they are written down in the insurance policy.
When to file a claim with Chola MS?
In the event that an insured is hospitalized in any hospital / nursing home (within India) as defined in the policy and pays the treatment expenses at the time of discharge, he / she needs to file a claim with Chola MS for the amount due under the policy.
When did the Cholamandalam MS claim form come out?
Cholamandalam Ms Claim Form, Download Cholamandalam Ms Car Claim Form, Claim form Cholamandalam Ms Car Insurance Created Date 8/6/2012 4:30:44 PM
How to choose a Cholamandalam MS insurance policy?
At Cholamandalam MS, we’ll be happy to assist you with any additional information to help you choose your Insurance policy. Do enlist your details using the drop-down form provided below, and download in-depth information regarding any of our insurance
Do you need to pay hospital bills with Chola MS?
In the event that an insured is hospitalized in a network hospital / nursing home, he / she need not pay the medical expenses (as per coverage) up to the sum insured specified under the policy. This is subject to claim intimation to Chola MS and approval of the request as per terms of the policy.