Can you replace the battery in a Droid Maxx?
Unfortunately, your Motorola Droid Maxx battery won’t last forever. Replacing the battery is a better option than buying a brand new phone, plus we’ll install it for you. Just bring it to your local store and we’ll test it for free.
How do you get the back off of a Motorola Droid Maxx?
Remove the Back Cover
- Ensure the device is rotated upside down and with the display facing away.
- Remove the back cover as shown. Utilizing the provided slot, carefully lift (figure 1) then detach the cover (figure 2).
How do you change the battery in a Droid MAXX 2?
No parts specified.
- Step 1 Battery.
- Pull the sim card tray up out of the phone.
- Wedge your thumb into the indent located on the bottom left corner of the back cover and pull up to remove the back cover.
- Remove the seventeen 3.2mm Torx T4 screws from the mid-frame.
- Pull the mid-frame off of the phone.
When did the Droid Maxx come out?
|First released||July 23, 2013|
|Availability by region||United States August 20, 2013 (Verizon)|
|Predecessor||Droid Razr HD Droid Razr Maxx HD Motorola Photon Q|
How do I replace my Droid battery?
- Step 1 Rear Case.
- Use a plastic opening tool to pry the rear case off of the rest of the device.
- Step 3 Midframe.
- Remove the four Torx T5 screws securing the midframe plate.
- Remove the midframe.
- Step 6 Battery.
- Fold the wireless charging coil away from the battery.
How do you replace the battery on a Motorola Droid Maxx?
Keep in mind that in order to replace any of the aforementioned parts you will be redirected to this general section. Use the flathead screwdriver to gently pry the motherboard out of the rest of the phone.
Where are the screws on the Droid Maxx?
Take the Torx T5 Screwdriver and carefully remove all the screws in the Droid Maxx’s motherboard. Note that there is a total of eight (11) black screws spread across the motherboard, four (4) at the top and four (4) at the bottom, and also two (2) silver screws located to the right lower part of the Droid Maxx.
How do you remove the case from a Droid Maxx?
Work your way to the top of the Droid Maxx with the Spudger and use your holding hand’s fingers as support while you remove the upper part of the rubber back case. Rotate the Droid Maxx to facilitate your movement if necessary. Do not go along the bottom to remove the case.
Where is the spudger on the Droid Maxx?
Step 2 Getting Started. Find the volume buttons located towards the center of the Droid Maxx. With your free hand, take the Spudger and insert it between the upper gap, closest to the screen, of the volume buttons and the Droid Maxx case.