How do I use my GoDaddy code signing certificate?
Activate your credit
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Select SSL Certificates.
- Next to the SSL certificate credit you want to use, select Set up.
- If you have multiple credits, select the credit you want to use, and then select Set up.
- Refresh the page; you should see a New Certificate.
How do I create a code signing certificate?
Code Signing (CS) certificate installation process
- DigiCert sends you an email.
- Follow the link in the DigiCert Code Signing certificate email.
- Generate and install your Code Signing certificate.
- You successfully installed your Code Signing certificate.
- You are ready to sign your code.
- Export Code Signing Certificate.
How do I read a code signing certificate?
In the Options window, click Advanced, next, click the Certificates tab, and then, click View Certificates. In the Certificate Manager window, on the Your Certificates tab, you should see the code signing certificate that you just installed.
How do I get a certificate signing request from GoDaddy?
In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin. In the cPanel Home page, in the Security section, click SSL/TLS. Under Certificate Signing Requests (CSR), click Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests. Complete the fields in the Generate a New Certificate Signing Request (CSR) section.
Does GoDaddy sell code signing certificates?
GoDaddy also offers Driver signing certificates that are specifically designed to secure code from Windows hardware drivers and operating systems.
How do I generate a CSR Certificate Signing Request?
To create a CSR on Windows Server:
- Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Servicess (IIS) Manager.
- Select the server name from the left-side panel.
- In the center panel, double-click Server Certificates.
- In the Actions menu from the right-side, click Create Certificate Request.
How do I get a private key on GoDaddy?
Where’s my private key?
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- In the Console Root, expand Certificates (Local Computer). Your certificate will be located in the Personal or Web Server folder.
- Locate and right click the certificate, click Export and follow the guided wizard.
How do I submit CSR to certificate authority?
In the Server Manager dashboard, in the top right corner, choose Tools, Certification Authority. In the Certification Authority window, choose your computer name. From the Action menu, choose All Tasks, Submit new request. Select your CSR file, and then choose Open.