How do I setup my modem on my ZTE ZXV10 W300?
ZTE ZXV10 W300
- Log in to your router using the IP address in your browser http://192.168.1.1 and login with the admin username and password admin/admin (page 13)
- Click on Interface Setup tab and LAN sub-tab. (
- Locate the DNS section, change the DNS Relay to “Use User Discovered DNS Server Only”
How do I log into my ZTE router?
ZTE Router Login Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your ZTE router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I connect my ZTE WIFI modem?
How to Setup ZTE MF91D 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
- Insert the SIM card.
- Turn on the router by holding the On / Off button for several seconds.
- Click the wireless network icon on your computer.
- Select Connect to a network / List available networks.
- Click on your network (SSID), select Connect.
How do I setup my ZTE modem?
How to setup your ZTE H268A modem for nbn FTTP/HFC/FTTC/Fixed Wireless
- step 1 – hard reset your modem.
- step 2 – connect to your modem via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- step 3 – enter the MATE settings into your modem.
- step 4 – plug your modem into the nbn™ device.
- download a user guide for your modem.
What is a 192.168 0.1 IP address?
192.168. 0.1 is a common Internet Protocol (IP) address for many wireless home routers, used to access administrative functions.
Is the ZTE zxv10 W300 router port forwarding guide?
This is the port forwarding guide for the ZTE ZXV10 W300 .We also have port forwarding guides for the following related routers: Pick the guide that most closely matches your router. You probably know that the ZTE ZXV10 W300 router has a basic firewall that helps protect your home network.
What kind of browser do I need for my ZTE W300 router?
When you logging into the ZTE ZXV10 W300 v5 router you need to open up a web browser. A web browser includes Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Edge. We recommend picking one that is familiar to you, it shouldn’t matter which browser you decide to use for logging into your ZTE ZXV10 W300 v5 router.
What is the IP address of a ZTE router?
The router’s IP address can also be called the router’s GUI address or the computer’s default gateway. The default IP address for the ZTE ZXV10 W300 router is: 192.168.1.1 After entering the IP address of your router you can simply press enter.