When did Livemixtapes start?
DatPiff is an online distribution platform that was launched in 2005.
Who owns Livemixtapes?
Dan Ivans Jr.
LiveMixTapes.com is run by Dan Ivans Jr., his brother Thomas, and recent additions Fingaz, Pesh, and the Kickdrums’ Matt Penttila (aka Tilla).
How do you upload a mixtape to Livemixtapes?
So, how do you upload your mixtape on Livemixtapes?
- Sign up for an account & complete their expedited application.
- Work with someone who has a Livemixtapes account.
- Network with the staff.
- Hustle, grow your popularity, and then have them come to you.
Where can I find mixtapes?
Top 10 Mixtape Websites To Get The Most Downloads 2021
- Datpiff. This is arguably the mixtape website that gets the most traffic.
- Live Mixtapes.
- DaMix Hub.
Does DatPiff have an app?
DatPiff for Android devices brings DatPiff’s MASSIVE mixtape collection to you, wherever you are! Search, Stream and Download on the go!
How do you upload to Datpiff?
How To Upload A Mixtape On Datpiff
- Create An Account or Sign-In.
- Go To “My Files”
- Go To The “Applications” tab.
- Complete The Application & Wait.
- Follow Up Via Email Every 7-14 Days.
- Once Approved, Go Back To “My Files”
- Click On Upload Mixtape.
- Upload Your Music.
Are mixtapes illegal?
DJs don’t write songs, they release mixtapes showing off their skills in music selection and blending. But since mixtapes often contain copyrighted material, they were illegal until now. What’s special is that typically to do this, a DJ would have to get the rights to sell every song they play on the mixtape.
Can you upload singles to DatPiff?
Upload Your Music You will have to upload each song in MP3 format. Each song will be uploaded individually and after it is uploading, you will be able to re-arrange them in any order you like.
How much does DatPiff charge?
Like anything in the display advertising game, the more real estate you want to buy, the more it’ll cost you. Prices can range from $700 per week to $2000 a day, depending on which option you choose.