How do I set up auto attendant nextiva?
How to set up auto attendants in Nextiva
- 1 Sign into the Nextiva Voice Portal.
- 2 Hover over the Advanced Routing at the top and select Auto Attendants.
- 3 From there, you can create or manage an auto attendant.
What is a nextiva auto attendant?
An Auto Attendant allows incoming calls to be transferred automatically to the extension the caller chooses without the need for a physical receptionist. For example, callers can choose to press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc., including the ability to dial by extension or by name.
How do I change my AA greeting on Nextiva?
From a Nextiva phone: At any time during the initial greeting, press the * key. When asked for the mailbox ID, dial 9999. Enter the Auto Attendant passcode (0000) followed by #. Press 1 to change the Auto Attendant greeting.
How do you dial an extension automatically?
Use the Android keyboard to insert a single semicolon to the right of the phone number. Some keyboards use a Wait button instead of a semicolon. Some have both. After the semicolon, without leaving a space, type the extension number for the contact.
How do you record auto attendants?
Recording a Custom Auto Attendant Greeting
- Dial the voicemail extension number, by default 101.
- Enter the PIN to login to the voicemail box.
- You will hear the main voicemail menu for that user.
- Press 7 to access system administration option menu.
- Press 1 to manage the auto attendant prompt and record the greeting.
How do I setup my office phone system?
10 Steps for Setting Up Your Business Phone System
- Log into your admin dashboard.
- Set business hours.
- Configure team extensions and voicemail.
- Design call flows.
- Enable advanced call routing and auto attendants.
- Forward calls to toll-free and local numbers.
- Turn on custom greetings and call recording.
- Get team presence.
How do I setup my work phone?
How to set up company phones:
- Update the operating system.
- Set-up a phone finding service.
- Enable remote wiping and locking.
- Manage and control data usage.
- Activate screen lock security.
- Install anti-virus/malware software.
How do you upload a greeting on Nextiva?
From the Nextiva Voice Admin Dashboard, hover over Users > Manage Users. Hover over the User and click the Pencil icon to the right. Click Greetings > enter a name for the greeting > Choose File > Upload. Select the new greeting from either Voicemail Greeting or Busy Greeting > Save.
Why do companies use automated phone systems?
One of the most important reasons for companies to use an automated phone system is to save on their fixed labor costs. An automated phone system that’s set up to deliver basic information will also free up employees who previously had to take calls to confirm details from customers.
How do you change auto attendant ID on Nextiva?
For the mailbox ID, dial 9999. Enter the passcode (0000) followed by #. Press 1 to change the Auto Attendant greeting. NOTE: If there are multiple Auto Attendants on your account, you will be prompted to enter the Auto Attendant ID, which is the extension of the Auto Attendant you are trying to record a greeting.
What are the features of Nextiva VoIP service?
Listed below are some of the VoIP features you get with Nextiva: Advanced Call Routing: Route incoming calls to available agents in your business with flexible policies. Auto Attendant: Welcome inbound calls with a recorded message and options to help guide them to the right department.
How to set up Nextiva for your business?
Visit nextiva.com, and click Login at the top right corner to access NextOS. From the NextOS home page, you can quickly… Set up a menu for callers and customize the call flow to fit your business needs best.
Where do I enter my mailbox ID on Nextiva?
To do this, dial 9999 from any phone on the Nextiva system. This will take you to the Voicemail portal. Once there, press the * key, you’ll be asked for the mailbox ID—type 9999 again then enter your PIN—which should be 0000 unless previously changed.