What to say to a guy who says he misses you?
How to respond to I miss you: best responses to someone you like or love.
- 01“I miss you too.”
- 02“What do you miss about me?”
- 03“I’ve been thinking about you too.”
- 04“I wish you were here.”
- 05“I can’t wait to see you again.”
- 06“I am counting down the days until we’re together again.”
How do you know if a guy really misses you?
1. He texts you often. If you have been receiving texts from him quite often, it is one of the clear signs he misses you. Regardless of how mundane and random those texts may be, it goes on to show that he is thinking about you and wants to know what’s going on in your life.
When does a guy say he misses you?
If you both used to spend a number of times with each other, he starts to feel lonely and something missing when you are not there. This is when he understands that he is completely addicted to you and thus tells you that he misses you. This also mainly happens in the case of close friends or couples in a relationship.
Do You Say ” I Miss you So much “?
“I miss you so much.” “I can’t stop thinking about you.” Yeah, we’ve all heard those lines before. Now, I don’t want to be the Debbie Downer, but I’ve met many guys who used that line without actually meaning it. And you know, I’ve said “I miss you” to people that I don’t necessarily miss. What can I say, people are dicks.
What does it mean when a guy Misses you on social media?
When a guy is liking your photos and maybe even commenting on your social media accounts, he most certainly misses you. There’s no doubt, when you are missing someone, you are curious about what they are up to, and social media is the way to figure it out. When a guy is missing a girl, of course, he’s going to talk about wanting to see her.
What does it mean when someone Misses you a lot?
If someone really misses you, they’re not going to tell you that 100 times a day. To tell someone you miss them, it’s emotional. If it’s genuine, they’re not going to cheapen their feelings by repeating it all the time. [Read: 15 ways to tell if someone likes you without asking them]